Wednesday 1 February 2017

IGNORANCE, THE NEW WORLD ORDER

I will try to express myself as a Latino-American, born in that vast continent that has given so much to the world, in such a little time.
This post is not for the ones who does not understand the value of the studies and the hidden details that God and the Devil hide for the curious to find knowledge and question what is right and wrong.
I love the US as my country. The US is my Alma Mater. I spent 11 years of my life there. Half of my family is American born.
My dearest friends live there. The best memories of my life. I got my Engineering degree there. I learned from my fellow Americans about civil disobedience there. I learn to protest there.
So here I am, as a little man in front of a New World Order.
What the new US administration does in regards to the National Security by banning entry visas to questionable and targeted people is understandable and to an extent I support it.
But when it come to the environmental issues... that is a universal matter. The environment matters to all human beings in all nations. There are no border nor walls on this regards.
Today, I feel like the communists when the Soviet Union and the Wall of Berlin fell... confused, lost... now what?
How the fuck can anyone asks the scientist to shut up on regards to 50 years of proven facts (based on studies) that we human beings are diminishing the environment with our current economic model and therefore it is causing the Global warming issue.
It is clear that the politicians have taken off their masks and openly say to everyone, "we don't need education" and they are right, for what?
And I also remember this song by Pink Floyd, Mother
Mother, Do you think they will drop the bomb?
Mother, Do you think they will try to break my balls?
Mother, Should I build the wall?
Mother, Should I run for president?
Mother, Should I trust the government?
Mother, Will they put me in the firing line?
Of course, mama is going to help to build the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment